“Tell the world about your unique experience in Kutai Kartanegara. Share your picture with the hashtag #visitmyborneo to win an exclusive prize and travel voucher”.
General contest information
We are looking for photos that ilustrate the wildlife, adventure and cultural experience during your holiday in Kutai Kartanegara.
– Wildlife Experiences: watching the Orang Utan, Proboscis Monkey, Sun bear, Mahakam Dolphin, Borneo Birds (hornbill, kingfisher, etc.).
– Adventure Experiences: jungle trekking, the Canopy Bridge, Mahakam River Safari, boating on the Sungai Hitam Samboja or on Mahakam Creeks.
– Cultural Experiences: Mulawarman Museum, the Tombs of Kutai Kings, Tuah Himba Wood Museum, cultural festivals (Erau Festival, Dayak cultural villages, traditional dances), traditional food and the daily life of local people.
Who can enter
The Visit My Borneo Photo Contest is open only to foreign travellers, and the photos must be taken in Kutai Kartanegara, East Borneo-Indonesia.
How to enter
1. Share your photo on instagram and use the hashtag #visitmyborneo
2. Post a photo on our facebook fanpage: www.facebook.com/visitmyborneo/ and include the hashtag #visitmyborneo.
Photos can’t be more than two years old. Photos may not have been published previously for monetary payment. A minor editing of a photo is acceptable, but extensively edited photos will be ineligible.
Participants may enter up to ten images during the entry period.
The Visit My Borneo Photo Contest begins on 1 May 2018 and ends on 30 November 2018.
Every month we select the best pictures and present them in the monthly fan photo album, both on www.facebook.com/visitmyborneo/ and Visit My Borneo’s Instagram.
The winners will be announced on 15 December 2018.
Winners and Prizes
– The Best Photo of a Wildlife Experience
– The Best Photo of an Adventure Experience
– The Best Photo of a Cultural Experience
– The Overall Winner
All winners will receive an exclusive T-Shirt and a travel voucher of 50 $ each.
The winners are selected by the Panel Judges of Kutai Kartanegara Government.
The photo with the most likes on both www.facebook.com/visitmyborneo/ and Visit My Borneo’s Instagram will be crowned the overall winner.
By entering this contest you give us permission to use your picture for the promotion of Kutai Kartanegara.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org